Report a concern about a child

If you need to report a concern regarding a child, please follow the steps below. 

Where you believe there is immediate risk of significant harm the police should be contacted on 999.

Otherwise complete the form by following the link below. 

Use this form if you have a concern about a child or want to enquire about Early Help.
You can complete the form which will go to One Front Door and you will get one of two responses.

In order for this form to be processed it must be completed in full and consent must be provided (only if a child would be put at risk can a form be submitted without consent).

If you have urgent concerns regarding a child or young person’s mental health, please call the duty team on 01302 796 191.

For urgent safeguarding concerns please call the Duty team, on 01302 737 777.

Report a concern